True Real-Time™ Monitoring AND Complete Middleware Administration
Don’t let cloud platforms, containers, and other modern distributed architecture challenge your Service Level Objectives. Unlike other solutions, that write to logs and then trigger alerts from averages in those logs (causing oftentimes critical delays), Infrared360® provides True Real-Time™ monitoring with automatic notification of potential problems so you can maintain an optimally performing middleware layer. One secure, intuitive interface lets your IT teams monitor and manage:
Enterprise Messaging: IBM® MQ, Tibco/EMS, IBM IIB/ACE, and Apache Kafka
Application Servers: WebSphere, Tomcat-Server, JBoss
Web Services: SOAP, REST, URLs
Appliances: MQ Appliance, DataPower
Other native features provide advanced tools for test, development, and DevOps staff in addition to middleware administrators.
- Auto-Discovery. Any objects, as soon as they have been created on any OS, including Queue Sharing groups and transmission queues, are auto-discovered so you can instantly determine if the allocated objects are correctly defined for availability to applications or subsystems.
- Analyze real-time and historical data to proactively solve problems
- Manage AND monitor endpoints on any OS from 1 place using a simple, intuitive GUI
- Maximize application availability, mitigate risk, and reduce operational costs with proactive problem detection and automated resolutions
- Identify data trends and establish baselines for capacity planning
- Provide secure, smart, self-service access with role-based access to objects and/or message data through integrated search capabilities
- Cut time and training costs with a simplified, easy-to-understand, Web-based administration interface
- Improve security with Trusted Spaces™, ensuring that only authorized users have access to infrastructure objects
- Breeze through your next security audit with complete audit trails of all user activity
Plus, built-in SOA service interfaces and 100% J2EE architecture lets you EASILY integrate with third party systems, programs, and processes so integration with central notification consoles like Service Now, Netcool, and others is a snap.
Trusted Spaces for Smart, Secure Self-Service IT Administration.
Our unique Trusted Spaces™ feature lets you keep users seeing and working only in the areas they should and promotes secure collaboration across departments, teams, locations, and partners. This powerful feature set allows or limits visibility to objects such as Queues, Topics, Consumers, Channels, Applications, Flows, and other integration-type server resources according to the “permissions” or “role” of the user. Trusted Spaces enables secure, smart, self-service IT administration to save you and your team effort and time that can be better utilized elsewhere.