Thank you for Reading
Monitoring Widely Distributed Environments Without Losing Focus
In summary, Infrared360 was designed for cloud before designing for cloud was cool. This provides a multitude of benefits to your business:
- As opposed to other solutions that lose certain features when run on the cloud, Infrared360 can run 100% on your external or internal (private) Cloud without loss of full functionality
- With no need to deploy agents, scripts, or programs to monitored endpoints, there are no worries about cloud providers who restrict what can be pre-installed in the image upload
- Access to target objects is secured by group and role permissions and detailed audit trails, making it secure enough to run in any hosted cloud environment.
- Infrared360 fits future configurations and technology paths, allowing for better elasticity of your distributed systems
- Reduces the cost of IT support on the cloud
Infrared360 is a complete solution for Administration, Monitoring, Testing, Auditing, and Statistical Reporting for your entire enterprise middleware environment on premise or in the cloud.