Infrared360® data sheet
Given current economic conditions and shrinking resources, it is vital for organizations to have solutions that will allow them to prosper in difficult times.
These solutions must allow organizations to leverage more of their staff through collaborative means. Business units rarely have access to the required information, nor have the platform specific expertise, so cannot be leveraged to make quick and accurate decisions. They must rely on other business units in order to diagnose problems and take corrective actions. Complicating matters are compliance laws that often restrict staff from the problem details. As a result, organizations can’t make the necessary adjustments to resolve problems in a timely manner.
Infrared360® solves this problem, for about 1/2 the cost of your current solution!
The Feedback from Enterprise CIOs is clear.
- Make their business agile and responsive.
- Fit into their existing infrastructures.
- Will scale as their infrastructure grows.
- Have a reasonable cost vs. value quotient.
- Are built using the latest standards in technology.
- Are easy to use in order to leverage more of their staff.
- Can be maintained with minimal manpower and overhead.
- Are easy to use, deploy, and maintain.
- Facilitate collaboration so they can leverage a wider audience within the company.
- Have a low energy footprint – Green Technology.
Infrared360® Is All That and MORE!
- It is a collaboration environment.
- It is a virtualization environment.
- It is a Cloud solution.
- It is SOA / Web Services compliant.
- It is built on standards, J2EE, SOAP, XML.
- It is a single server solution – NOTHING to deploy on managed servers or desktops!
- It is much easier to deploy, maintain, and use than the competition!
- It costs less than the competition!
- It is a GREEN solution (recognized at IBM Impact 2009)!